The constant demands of providing care in the home can be stressful and cause difficulties in juggling schedules, managing daily activities, caring for children and the home, or going to work. Sometimes a change in health status, surgery, or hospitalization can bring about additional challenges to providing care in the home. Or help may be needed when the caregiver is going out of town or just needs a break.
Short-Term Care (also known as Respite Care) can be scheduled as needed and includes all the services and amenities our residents enjoy every day, including:
- 24-hour personal care and assistance
- Three restaurant-style meals a day
- Furnished bedroom
- Spa, living room, dinette, and kitchenette
- Walking paths, gardens, and courtyards
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy services can continue here if desired
For your convenience, one daily fee covers all rent, utilities, and services. Rates are based on level of care needed and start as low as $175 per day.
For a few days or a few weeks, Short-Term Care can be just the help you need. It is also an easy way to experience—on a trial basis—the outstanding care and therapeutic programs at Oakwood Terrace.